Polyvinyl Alcohol PVA 05-99
Product origin ningxia,china
Delivery time 10-15 days
It has good solubility, film formation, adhesive property, thermal stability, solvent resistance and reactivity.
(1) Solubility: hydrophilic, easily soluble in water (generally dissolved in hot water above 90℃), insoluble in almost all organic solvents.
(2) Film formation: easy to form film, the mechanical properties of the film is excellent. In addition to H2O, PVA film has excellent resistance to H2, N2, O2 and other gases.
(3) Adhesion: good adhesion with hydrophilic cellulose, paper, etc.
(4) Thermal stability: when the 17-99 flake is heated to more than 130℃, the appearance gradually changes. Fully hydrolysed PVA begins to melt at about 230 ° C and decompose above 200 ° C.
(5) Solvent resistance: PVA has strong resistance to weak acid and weak alkali, and has good oil resistance.
(6) Reactivity: with excellent cross-linking reactivity, can cross-link with boric acid, acetal reaction with formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, etc., the product has water resistance.
(1) Paper industry: paper surface glue, paper pigment coating
(2) Adhesive industry: polyvinyl acetate emulsion
(3) PVA sponge
(4) Grinding materials